We offer a variety of web service ranging from consulting to open-source installation and customization, to custom builds from the ground up. Here are some descriptions that might help you decide if we can help you
Simple Site Refresh / Consulting
Many times people/businesses don't need a whole new site, they simply need a graphical 'refresh' or some S.E.O. (Search Engine) strategy advice. Rob is available to consult with you regarding your site needs. Some reasons you might want to upgrade your site:
- Make it Mobile Friendly: Standard websites are often difficult to view on hand-held devices. Make your site available to the ever growing world of mobile devices.
- Add Special Effects: Using the new HTML5 and CSS3 standards together with jQuery and Ajax, we can change your boring static text site into a visually appealing interactive experience.
- Give it a Graphic Overhaul: Just like clothing styles, graphics and layouts can look outdated and old. Sometimes just adding some new, well placed images, can transform the look of your site.
- Create Added Functionality: Visitor tracking statistics, custom notifications, mailing-list creation, these are just a few of the many feature you can add to your existing site to make it more productive for you.
Rob has years of programming experience with all sorts of OpenSource web application. These include, but are not limited to:
- Content Management (CMS): Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, Moodle, Mambo
- Shopping Cart Systems: Magento, OsCommerce, PrestaShop, Virtuemart, OpenCart, ZenCart, CubeCart
- Bulletin Boards/Forums: phpBB, BBPress, Vanilla
- Customer Relationship Management: SugarCRM, CiviCRM, VTiger
- Other Solutions: Ticket systems, Live Chat, Photo Galleries, and more
If you need a custom proprietary website built, I can do that for you. Everything from database design and information structure, to layout, graphics and special effects can be handled directly by me. In the event your project is too large for a single person, I have other specialists standing by to help get the job done right.
When possible I try to encourage customers to consider choosing and customizing an open-source software package rather than building a complex site from scratch. However, there are many instances where ground-up custom site builds are the only option. If this is the case for you, please contact me. I'm happy to help.
Mobile App Design
iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, WebOS, Windows Phone: What do they all have in common? They are HTML5 - CSS3 compatible. This is good news for you. Constructing your app in a way that is cross-platform friendly can save you time and money. Using jQuery mobile we can produce apps that interact with the web and the phone and bring your great new apps to the markets at a lower cost.
Native Apps: If you are looking for more intense, video game style apps, we can help you find a reliable developer that will program your app in the various mobile-native app languages.